Incorporation and restructuring of companies, mergers and other conversions, company/enterprice acquisitions and disposals: These actions require the precise drafting and review of contracts and documents, its adjustments or changes. For an optimal and responsible advice, the close integration of legal advice, tax consultation and auditing is indispensable.
“Especially in the field of corporate and company law and in M & A transactions optimal solutions can only be achieved, if tax and business aspects, in particular balance sheet questions, are taken into account. Our office of lawyers, tax consultants and auditors advises you holistically and offers you individual solutions from a single source. “BBT
Due to our many years of experience and work in corporate and company law and M & A business, our firm has extensive legal expertise, a healthy degree of pragmatism and a strong economic understanding of all corporate processes and negotiation strategies.
On this basis, we can seamlessly and responsibly assist in any kind of economic and corporate matters, such as incorporation, purchase and sale of companies, mergers or even business cooperation. In all phases of the execution of corporate transactions, including legal due diligence, we support our domestic and foreign clients. Of course, internal processes, such as capital measures, generational changes, financing of succession, changes in the corporate structure / restructuring, up to ongoing consultation in corporate matters are also part of our range of services.
OR SERVICES IN CORPORATE/COMPANY LAW AND M&A TRANSACTIONS
- Advice in finding the right legal; incorporation of companies of all legal forms; drafting of required contracts and documents
- Transformation of companies including contractual implementation (merger, change of legal form, division, spin-off)
- Corporate actions, such as capital increases and reductions; silent participations (typical and atypical silent participations)
- Buying and selling of companies / shares (asset deal, share deal); confidentiality agreement; letter of intent (LoI); memorandum of understanding (MoU)
- Due Diligence (Legal / Tax / Business)
- Ongoing corporate law advice especially linked with preparation and implementation of shareholder and general meetings, questions about managing directors and board members and their employment contracts, changes and adjustments of articles of association
- Support and advice in disputes between shareholders or company and shareholders
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Partnerships (BGB-Gesellschaft, Partnership, OHG, KG, GmbH & Co. KG)
- Corporations (AG, GmbH)
- non-profit organizations (foundation, association, gGmbH)
From founding to ongoing advice – we are there for you in corporate/company law as well as in general business law matters. Contact us and we will discuss your options.