1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING AS WELL AS THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data privacy statement applies to data processing by the following persons in charge:
• BBT Control Treuhand GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Bischof-Sailer-Platz 421, 84028 Landshut, Germany, Phone: +49 (0) 871 66 06 34 81,
Fax: +49 (0) 871 66 06 34 88, E-Mail: email@example.com,
• BBT Bendel & Braun GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Am Söldnermoos 17, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Phone: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 888 0, Fax: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 88 83,
• BBT Dr. Lingenberg & Partner mbB, Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater, Romanplatz 12, 80639 Munich, Germany, Phone +49 (0) 89 21 55 32 010, Fax: +49 (0) 89 21 55 32 019,
• BBT Dr. Lingenberg Consulting, Am Söldnermoos 17, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Germany,
Phone: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 888 0, Fax: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 88 83, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can get in contact with the operational data protection officer of the first two companies listed above with the addition “the data protection officer”, or via email at
BBT is the name of a network of legally independent and independent member companies and does not provide any services for clients. The member companies are not liable for any actions and omissions of the other member companies.
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSE OF ITS APPLICATION
When visiting our website www.bbt-partner.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability
• for further administrative purposes.
3. DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
• according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data
• in the event that disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. INVOLVEMENT OF GOOGLE MAPS
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in point 2 (a) of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles. In this case you have to contact google directly.
6. Our social media appearances
Data processing through social networks
We maintain publicly available profiles in social networks. The individual social networks we use can be found below.
Social networks such as Facebook, Google+ etc. can generally analyse your user behaviour comprehensively if you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or banner ads). When you visit our social media pages, numerous data protection-relevant processing operations are triggered. In detail:
If you are logged in to your social media account and visit our social media page, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. Under certain circumstances, your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data is collected, for example, via cookies stored on your device or by recording your IP address.
Using the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which their preferences and interests are stored. This way you can see interest-based advertising inside and outside of your social media presence. If you have an account with the social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on any device you are logged in to or have logged in to.
Our social media appearances should ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on divergent legal bases to be specified by the operators of the social networks (e.g. consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
Responsibility and assertion of rights
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g., Facebook), we, together with the operator of the social media platform, are responsible for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. You can in principle protect your rights (information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and complaint) vis-à-vis us as well as vis-à-vis the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. Facebook).
Please note that despite the shared responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are determined by the company policy of the respective provider.
The data collected directly from us via the social media presence will be deleted from our systems as soon as the purpose for their storage lapses, you ask us to delete it, you revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses. Stored cookies remain on your device until you delete them. Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular, retention periods – remain unaffected.
Individual social networks
We have a profile on Facebook. The provider of this service is Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. According to Facebook’s statement the collected data will also be transferred to the USA and to other third party countries.
We have signed an agreement with Facebook on shared responsibility for the processing of data (Controller Addendum). This agreement determines which data processing operations we or Facebook are responsible for when you visit our Facebook Fanpage. This agreement can be viewed at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
You can customise your advertising settings independently in your user account. Click on the following link and log in: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
We have a LinkedIn profile. The provider is the LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. LinkedIn is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. LinkedIn uses advertising cookies.
If you want to disable LinkedIn advertising cookies, please use the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
7. AFFECTED RIGHTS
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. Right of Objection
If your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. DATA SECURITY
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. UPDATE AND CHANGE OF THIS DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
This data privacy statement is dated on March 2020 As our site evolves and offers become available, or as a result of changes in government or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this data privacy statement. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time on the website at www.bbt-partner.de/datenschutz.