1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING AS WELL AS THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data privacy statement applies to data processing by the following persons in charge:
• BBT Control Treuhand GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Bischof-Sailer-Platz 421, 84028 Landshut, Germany, Phone: +49 (0) 871 66 06 34 81,
Fax: +49 (0) 871 66 06 34 88, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
• BBT Bendel & Braun GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Am Söldnermoos 17, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Phone: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 888 0, Fax: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 88 83,
• BBT Dr. Lingenberg & Partner mbB, Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater, Romanplatz 12, 80639 Munich, Germany, Phone +49 (0) 89 21 55 32 010, Fax: +49 (0) 89 21 55 32 019,
• BBT Dr. Lingenberg Consulting, Am Söldnermoos 17, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Germany,
Phone: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 888 0, Fax: +49 (0) 811 99 88 66 88 83, E-Mail: email@example.com
You can get in contact with the operational data protection officer of the first two companies listed above with the addition “the data protection officer”, or via email at
BBT is the name of a network of legally independent and independent member companies and does not provide any services for clients. The member companies are not liable for any actions and omissions of the other member companies.
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSE OF ITS APPLICATION
When visiting our website www.bbt-partner.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability
• for further administrative purposes.
3. DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
• according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data
• in the event that disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. INVOLVEMENT OF GOOGLE MAPS
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in point 2 (a) of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles. In this case you have to contact google directly.
6. AFFECTED RIGHTS
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right of Objection
If your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. DATA SECURITY
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. UPDATE AND CHANGE OF THIS DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
This data privacy statement is dated on May 2018. As our site evolves and offers become available, or as a result of changes in government or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this data privacy statement. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time on the website at www.bbt-partner.de/datenschutz.