Employment contract, warning, termination, severance pay: Labour law includes all laws and regulations of an employment. It determines obligations, secures rights and is therefore of great importance for both, the entrepreneur and the employee.
“At work, there are situations that urgently require advice to ensure that your rights do not fall under the table. Our team of lawyers accompanies you competently & responsibly in all areas of labour law, both out and before law courtscourts. “BBT
The close cooperation of our lawyers, tax consultants and auditors offers a high degree of flexibility to our clients, because there are labour law issues that also require tax and economic solutions. This enables us to achieve the best possible result for our clients.
OUR SERVICES IN LABOUR LAW:
- Advice, examination, negotiations, litigation
- Drafting and review of employment contracts and certificates
- Drafting & review of warnings, termination agreements and settlement agreements
- Drafting and review of dismissals (ordinary and extraordinary, due to illness etc.)
- Clarification of legal questions regarding severance pay
- Drafting and review of company agreements & social plans
- Co-determination and Works Council Constitution Act/negotiations with works council
- Labour Law in connection with business acquisitions & transformations
- Litigation & dismissal suits
- Service contracts for board members & managing directors
You do have a labour law issue that you would like to discuss with us? Contact us, our lawyers will advise you!